HealthAid Haemovit® 30's Capsules
HealthAid Haemovit® 30's Capsules - Supreme Nutrients for a Healthy Blood System
Lack of energy, which in developed countries is regarded as the most common complaint, is usually caused by nutritional deficiencies associated with soil depletion, refined diet, regular use of stimulants and chronic stress. Millions in the UK suffer from mild anaemia caused by an inadequate intake of Iron, Vitamin B12 & Folate. Iron deficiency anaemia is regarded as the most common nutritional deficiency.
What are Haemovit® tablets?
Haemovit® tablets provide all Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements including a balanced dose of 17mg of Iron per tablet (100% of recommended daily intake), Zinc, Vitamin B12, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Biotin, and a range of other vital nutrients required for healthy blood system, healthy red blood cell formation & count, oxygenation of body cells, and desired energy levels. It prevents & reverses anaemias caused by deficiency of Iron, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid, and helps combat tiredness & fatigue. It also prevents loss of Iron during menstruation and in those who regularly use stimulants (especially coffee, black & green tea) which are known to lead to severe iron deficiency.
Haemovit® contains Ferrous Fumarate form of Iron, which is highly absorbable (much superior to ferric forms) with equal efficacy in increasing haemoglobin to Ferrous Bisglycinate. It is also welltollerable & gentle on the stomach. Like Iron Bisglycinate, Iron Fumarate is recommended for the prevention of iron deficiency anaemia in pregnancy (recommended daily intake of Iron during pregnancy is 27mg).
What Are Haemovit Capsules For?
- Provides most beneficial nutrients for healthy blood cells
- Supports red blood cell formation
- Prevents & reverses anaemias caused by deficiency of Iron, Vitamin B12 & Folic Acid
- Helps combat tiredness & fatigue
- Prevents loss of Iron during menstruation
- Improves absorption of Iron
- Promotes brain function & good mood
- Helps strengthen blood vessels
- Recommended for the prevention of iron deficiency anaemia in pregnancy
- Beneficial for heart function & circulation
- Benefits hormonal balance, nerve system, hair & skin
- Recommended for people with poor dietary habits, vegetarians & people who regularly drink coffee, black & green tea
Benefits of Key Haemovit Ingredients:
- Iron: Required to form haemoglobin which transports oxygen to all cells increasing energy levels; Supports brain & endocrine (hormonal) function.
- Vitamin C: Improves Iron absorption; Reduces tiredness; Boosts metabolism.
- B Vitamins: Essential for metabolism, energy production, nervous system function, production of serotonin & sex hormones.
- Vitamin B12: Critical in the protection and repair of nerve cells. It is absolutely critical for good mental and physical health. It is essential for the DNA (cell’s genetic material) and works with other B vitamins to form all types of blood cells. It supports brain function (memory & focus), immune system, energy production and metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Folic Acid: Required for healthy brain, mood and nervous system function, healthy metabolism, body weight and energy levels.
- Vitamin B2 required for absorption of Iron, nervous system function and metabolism.
- Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, functioning of the nervous system, psychological function, maintenance of normal hair & skin.
- Vitamin A: Plays critical role in energy production (2010 discovery), neurological & immune function; Vitamin D: Enhances activity of mitochondria (cellular power stations); Crucial for brain & nervous system, metabolism, immune & muscle function.
- Zinc: Essential for brain function, mood, metabolism, immunity & digestion; Deficiency (very common) leads to low energy, adrenal fatigue; Essential for testosterone, progesterone & oestrogen production. Molybdenum: Helps convert macronutrients to energy; Fights anaemia by actively mobilizing Iron. With B2 helps infuse Iron & Haemoglobin, supports development of RBCs; Deficiency leads to poor Iron metabolism & anaemia.
- Iodine: Prevents tiredness caused by hypothyroidism; Supports metabolism.
- Manganese: Required for energy production, metabolism of macronutrients, sex hormone production & brain function; Cofactor for most important antioxidants, SOD & catalase.
Recommended Daily Intake
Adults and children over 6 years of age, one tablet daily with food. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Allergen Information: Contains Soya.
Ingredients: Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate), Ascorbic Acid (tartaric acid), Ferrous Fumarate†, Zinc Citrate, Glazing Agent (red colour dispersion), Nicotinamide, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine HCL, Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin A Acetate (sucrose, corn starch, acacia gum, dl-alpha tocopherol, tricalcium phosphate), Anti Caking Agent (silicon dioxide, veg. stearic acid, veg. magnesium stearate), Copper Gluconate, Cholecalciferol (maltodextrin, medium chained triglycerides, dl-alpha tocopherol), Manganese Sulphate, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Folic Acid, D-Biotin, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Molybdate, Coating [hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC), titanium dioxide, capric/caprylic acid, iron oxide].
Each tablet contains (average):
Vitamin A (2500iu)
Vitamin D3 (400iu)
NRV: EC Nutrient Reference Value
Free delivery on all UK orders. *limited time offer
Standard Recorded delivery £3.99 or Free Delivery on orders over £30 (to the UK mainland only) Delivery within 3 - 5 working days.
UK & Mainland Consumers:
Standard Recorded delivery is £3.99. Delivery leads time is estimated 3 - 5 working days.
Standard Recorded delivery is £15. Delivery leads time is estimated 7-10 working days.
Standard delivery is £20.00. Delivery leads time is estimated 10-15 working days.